A shelf company is a company established by Anson/Baer with an existing name, registration number, bank account, share capital, management board and address. The company has not been engaged into any previous commercial activity.
Acquiring a company is a quick process that takes altogether only a couple of hours. The sales of shares to new owners must be conducted and a new management board assigned by a notarial transaction, also the user rights of the bank account have to be changed in the bank.
Changes in the register take approximately 1-3 days.
When buying an shelf company we need the following data from you in order to formalise the transaction
- Data of the future partners/shareholder (name, address, registration code/identification code)
- For a legal person also the data of the representative (name, address, identification code)
- Amount of the share capital and its division between shareholders
- Location and address
- Communication means (telephone, e-mail, homepage address)
- Field of activity, according to the EMTAK (Estonian Classification of Economic Activities)