The aim of tax consulting is to optimise the client’s taxes based on a situational analysis that allows us to offer compound solutions.
- We consult legal persons in the issues regarding income tax, value added tax and other tax related questions as well as help the client develop long-term tax strategies
- We consult in emerged tax issues by offering clear and constructive solutions in tax planning and developing tax strategies
- Within a transaction we give to the client an overview of the taxes accompanying the transaction and present a specific proposal for planning taxes
- We also represent you in dealing with tax authorities
- Advising a client in compiling an income declaration
- Using possible tax exemption and tax incentives
- Interpretations of Estonian tax system
When expanding business or developing commercial relations abroad it is necessary to understand tax regulations in the target country. Anson|Baer has co-operation partners in many countries and we are ready to provide the client access to international knowhow and at the same time enable the client to minimise tax risks in a foreign tax jurisdiction.
We conduct risk analysis in the following fields:
- Corporate income tax
- Individual income tax
- Value added tax
- Social tax
- Other workforce related taxes
- Transfer prices
- Transactions with non-residents
As a result, an analysis is prepared that presents specific recommendations and proposals for implementing changes in tax strategy.